HRH COLLECTION - WHERE'S my bracelet WHY do i get charged ????

So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly me this girl called ALEX is one of those "LA snobs i have it all" and has a jewelry company online called i placed my order for a bracelet and well it is January 17 2013 and i have not received it, i contacted their SALES department and i always got a blew off answer by this lady called DEBBIE she simply said that my bracelet would arrived blah blah she said she could not do anything not like i live in Japan or Morroco you are shipping this to *** MEXICO maaaaan !!!!,i mean for me to be waiting for so long and YES of course i got charged in my card. *** PISSED...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 32 Yes 32 30 No 30
Had the same issue 41 Yes 41
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 10 #1091888

She went to "graduate school" in China to learn how to buy yards of cheap metal chains that she simply cuts and puts a clasp on and sells for $50+ a pop. Genius.

3 5 Reply

Jan 10 #1091884

Standard operating procedures for this scam artist.

2 2 Reply

Nov 11, 2015 #1062558 Nassau, New Providence

Ordered the tshirt necklace and was very disappointed with product quality. Will never order this *** again

3 1 Reply

Oct 18, 2015 #1050156

All you people are idiots, buying things with super high markups like this just so you can feel like your'e like this girl.

2 1 Reply

Jan 10 #1091882

Yep, a necklace that costs her $8.00 (max) to make she sells for $50+ then takes about 4 weeks to mail it out!

2 0 Reply

Jun 16, 2015 #995614 Cerritos, California

She sent me a choker that was cut an inch too short, then sent me a replacement in the wrong color, then had me send that back to her. Didn't reimburse me the shipping fee. Then while I'm waiting for her to tell me she got the return, my other necklace broke! So I send her a picture and tell her I want my money back because it's nothing but problems. She told me it looked like "I ripped the necklace apart". I went off on her and her assistant Ashley did the damage control. They refused to do a refund so I reluctantly exchanged for bracelets.
Took over a month to get to me and I live 20 minutes from her office.

5 0 Reply

May 16, 2015 #985125

I ordered 200 worth of product from HRH about a month ago. Have yet to receive a confirmation order. Have tried emailing her twice and no response. I will never order from her again so disappointed.

7 0 Reply

May 01 #1152373 Memphis, Tennessee

I would call my bank or credit card company and dispute the charge. I got ripped off for approximately $200. I sent the products back. I had to get my bank in on it and within a month I had all my money back into my account. I was so thankful my bank took it over and I didn't have to deal with this company again. It is worth trying.

1 0 Reply

May 12, 2015 #982967

it's been 14 days since I ordered a necklace and we both live in LA. Insane.. I still haven't received the necklace nor a shipping notification.

8 0 Reply

Mar 12, 2015 #957467 Prescott Valley, Arizona

Very poor quality used items . Don't shop with her slow service no matter where you are ! Products made with toxic metals . Rashes will appear.

14 0 Reply

Feb 20, 2015 #948761 San Francisco, California

same thing happened to me and she is a racist and homophobic, never supporting her crappy business ever again

14 2 Reply

Apr 23, 2014 #808141 Los Angeles, California

I'd like to comment my experience with the HRH jewelry I have purchased, the clasp on all my bracelets have turned a brassy copper color giving the jewelry a very cheap look. I no longer wear them because they make your whole look cheap, very disappointing.

19 0 Reply

Nov 03, 2014 #894974 Las Vegas, Nevada

I bought about 300 dollars worth of jewelry from her a couple of years ago and as I love the designs, half of the jewelry tarnished for me as well. The other half, I do still like, but for the high prices I expect better quality.

16 0 Reply
Old Highschool Friend

Nov 13, 2013 #741981 Dana Point, California

How can she own a bunny rabbit and wear fur? Every purse has a rabbits foot on it.... isn't that...ummm....SAD/CRUEL!

She is on the as well as her brother lol

17 3 Reply
You were annoying in HS and st

Nov 13, 2013 #741980 Dana Point, California

She has been a racist superficial snob since high school. No one should buy from her. and FYI she was a complete looser in HS and no one liked her at all.

16 5 Reply
I don't trust her company anym

Jul 24, 2013 #686401

HAHAH A. Peirce probabily did it because you are mexican and she's racist!! look what I found out the other day, I am soo disappointed :cry

15 0 Reply

Jul 22, 2013 #685175

here is the proof..

12 0 Reply

Jul 22, 2013 #685029

I know this is out of topic, but the owner, Alex, is an opely racist woman and I won't buy from her again. She does'n t deserve my money!!!!

14 2 Reply

Apr 16, 2013 #638443 New York City, New York

I know, she is a snob.. I ordered the same bracelet, and it took almost a month to get here, and I live in NY
I've heard a lot of stories about the same problem. Seriously, I really don't understand how she still has business. I will NEVER buy from her again. Try some shops that have similar stuff.

12 0 Reply

Jun 06, 2013 #661138

it was a bad experience, was partially fixed in the end but still was not satisfied...

7 0 Reply

1-20 of 21 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to HRH COLLECTION. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about HRH COLLECTION.
Filing a new complaint about