7K views

So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly me this girl called ALEX is one of those "LA snobs i have it all" and has a jewelry company online called http://shopwithhrh.com i placed my order for a bracelet and well it is January 17 2013 and i have not received it, i contacted their SALES department and i always got a blew off answer by this lady called DEBBIE she simply said that my bracelet would arrived blah blah she said she could not do anything else...is not like i live in Japan or Morroco you are shipping this to *** MEXICO maaaaan !!!!,i mean for me to be waiting for so long and YES of course i got charged in my card. *** PISSED...

Had an Experience with HRH COLLECTION?

Comments

She went to "graduate school" in China to learn how to buy yards of cheap metal chains that she simply cuts and puts a clasp on and sells for $50+ a pop. Genius.

Standard operating procedures for this scam artist.

Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas #1062558

Ordered the tshirt necklace and was very disappointed with product quality. Will never order this *** again

All you people are idiots, buying things with super high markups like this just so you can feel like your'e like this girl.

to Anonymous #1091882

Yep, a necklace that costs her $8.00 (max) to make she sells for $50+ then takes about 4 weeks to mail it out!

Cerritos, California, United States #995614

She sent me a choker that was cut an inch too short, then sent me a replacement in the wrong color, then had me send that back to her.Didn't reimburse me the shipping fee.

Then while I'm waiting for her to tell me she got the return, my other necklace broke! So I send her a picture and tell her I want my money back because it's nothing but problems. She told me it looked like "I ripped the necklace apart".

I went off on her and her assistant Ashley did the damage control.They refused to do a refund so I reluctantly exchanged for bracelets.

Took over a month to get to me and I live 20 minutes from her office.

Incredible.

I ordered 200 worth of product from HRH about a month ago.Have yet to receive a confirmation order.

Have tried emailing her twice and no response.I will never order from her again so disappointed.

to Anonymous Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1152373

I would call my bank or credit card company and dispute the charge.I got ripped off for approximately $200.

I sent the products back. I had to get my bank in on it and within a month I had all my money back into my account.

I was so thankful my bank took it over and I didn't have to deal with this company again.It is worth trying.

it's been 14 days since I ordered a necklace and we both live in LA. Insane.. I still haven't received the necklace nor a shipping notification.

Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States #957467

Very poor quality used items .Don't shop with her slow service no matter where you are !

Products made with toxic metals .Rashes will appear.